2011/01/11

Quick and dirty quiz tool

I just came across a nice simple little quiz creation/hosting site that offers a basic but useful tool that could be worth remembering.

It's called Quiz Revolution and below, I've knocked together a very simple test to show the sort of thing it can do. To really shine, it would need video or images creating rather than the plain text I've put in, but it gives a little flavour of what it's like:



I particularly like it's emphasis on a small little form factor, locked to 380x400 pixels (although with a choice of a couple of looks), suitable for embedding in other things, such as this blog post.

(I just hope it works posted here as I'm writing this on the iPad quickly and can't check it first)

- Posted using BlogPress from mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment