2009/10/02

A silly toon (with me in it

I created this little toon soom time ago while messing with http://toonlet.com/ as a way to make learning fun. It's much easier to create a toon than it is to think of somthing profound to say, so this isn't that interesting in itself, but does point out a nice way to make a potentially stuffy boring subject just that little bit more interesting - as long as it wasn't over played:


Getting Creative

by sputuk
Getting Creative

(Tulip is the name of the Teaching and Learning portal/VLE at the University of Plymouth) for a more profound example, see this toon created by someone else.

Anyhow, here's another one I created (much) earlier in true Blue Peter style:





Help! I've become a toon!

Help! I've become a toon!

Let me know what you think - do I have a future as a newspaper cartoonist? Probably not :-)

3 comments:

  1. This is bollocks, you scare students away with this shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reply to blog detective:

    Amazed you found my blog to comment on it and flattered that you found it worthwhile enough to read, and even more amazed that it moved you so profoundly that you felt compelled to leave such an insightful and thought provoking comment. It seems you completely understood the post-ironic tone in which I expounded and decided to leave a rejoiner in the same vein.

    Congratulations on finding such a self effacing mission for your life. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh! Love the LT Ninja character - that's me, that is!

    ReplyDelete